- Let's take a look at one of the most popular Mexican food trends right now: Al Pastor. Literally, "in the style of the shepherd" (sounds authentic, no?) Al Pastor refers to a certain style of roasted meat, that is most commonly eaten as street food in Mexico - think Mexican Gyros. That is, a large amalgamated hunk of meat, typically pork, roasting on a vertical rotisserie that is just sliced off the spit and right into a warm tortilla, garnished with onion cilantro and pineapple.
- It's late November, Thanksgiving is looming and the winter weather has arrived early. But those of us who love to grill will still find a way to get outside and cook up something special, even if the weather is less than ideal.
- It's turkey time again, and this year why not smoke your turkey? Smoking a turkey is not as difficult as it appears, in fact - in many ways, it's much simpler to smoke your turkey than the traditional oven roasted bird.
- The Tuscany region of Italy is famous for its simple yet flavorful cuisine. Panzanella is no exception. This classic Italian salad makes use of stale, crusty bread pan fried in olive oil and garlic - think croutons - and mixes it with delicious fresh vegetables.
- Preparing a restaurant-quality steak doesn't have to be an intimidating process. With a little prep work, anyone can create a delicious steak that's sure to impress.
- Originally created as a way to preserve meat before refrigeration, pastrami is now a deli staple. Here's how you can make this classic sandwich meat with your immersion circulator.
- A gyro is a Greek dish made from meat cooked on a rotisserie. Today, we're going to show you how to make this delicious meal on a Napoleon grill.
- For today's recipe, we're sharing a personal favorite - bacon jam. If you've never had bacon jam before, you're in for a treat. This recipe is relatively simple to make, which makes it even better.
- Maybe just one - homemade bacon. It may sound like an intimidating proposal at first, but don't worry, we'll help walk you through the process with today's recipe.
- BBQ pulled pork is a classic meal, but it's unlikely you've ever had it quite like this. If you'd rather not drag out your big smoker grill, check out this great BBQ pork recipe using an immersion circulator.