Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Piece Starter Knife Set
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Piece Starter Knife Set provides a high quality starter knife set for home cooks and restaurant chefs alike. Manufactured in Solingen, Germany, these knives feature a special formula high carbon stainless steel construction for a long lasting and durable product. The FRIODUR® ice-hardening process ensures the blade stays sharp while the precision honed and laser controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angles for top performance. The ergonomic polymer handle offers a comfortable grip with good balance and the classic three rivet appearance offers provides optimum durability.
Twin® Signature provide a lighter, accommodating knife that's perfect for any level cook. The knives are precision stamped from a single piece of a proprietary German steel that has been perfected for more than 280 years. The laser controlled edge is incredibly sharp as the ice-hardening technique creates a sharper blade that won't chip or stain. With an exceptional 57 Rockwell Hardness for superior edge retention and an edge angle of 15°, each Twin® Signature knife is light, balanced, and flexible for top performance and smooth control.
Chef's Knives are the workhorse knife in any kitchen. The chef's knife features a curved blade to allow the cook to rock the knife on the cutting board for a precise cut while also featuring a broad and heavy blade that can chop through bone in order to perform a wide range of cutting tasks. Ranging in sizes from 6-inches to 12-inches, a good chef's knife is the base for every chef's knife collection - a must have for every cook's knife collection.
- Stamped German Steel - Patented special formula high carbon stainless steel construction
- FRIODUR® Hardened Blade - Ice-hardened blade provides extremely long lasting sharpness
- Superior Hardness - High quality 57 Rockwell Hardness ensures an exceptional edge retention
- Polymer Handle - Ergonomic handle is bonded for seamless accuracy and good balance
- Laser Honed Blade - Precision honed and controlled blade edge features a 15° edge angle
- Starter Set - Includes 8-inch chef's knife, 6-inch utility knife, and 4-inch paring knife
|Manufacturer Part Number||30720-000|
In 1731, Peter Henckels registered the now world famous Zwilling as a trademark of the Cutler's Guild of Solingen. Since then, Zwilling has combined exceptional quality materials, innovative design, and high performing functionality to create some of the world's most versatile and finest quality knives. Their international success throughout the world has customers - chefs and home cooks alike - enjoying their diverse range of products.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom-finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time to process.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turnaround to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight and will include free curb-side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of checkout. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $99.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $99.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb-side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard-to-reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returned to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or another form of payment used at the time of the original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which was not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in a new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at the time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged for original outbound shipping.