Items 1-20 of 140
- 2 Reviews5 stars(2)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)Special Price $8.37 Regular Price $10.46
- 1 Review5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)Special Price $21.67 Regular Price $27.09
- 1 Review5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)Special Price $5.83 Regular Price $7.29
- 1 Review5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)Special Price $16.18 Regular Price $20.23
- 1 Review5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)Special Price $10.37 Regular Price $12.96
- 1 Review5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)Special Price $25.58 Regular Price $31.97
- 1 Review5 stars(0)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(1)Special Price $6.80 Regular Price $8.50
- 1 Review5 stars(0)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(1)Special Price $20.25 Regular Price $25.31
- Rutland RD-416 Water Stopper Hydraulic Cement, 9.5 LB TubSpecial Price $27.26 Regular Price $34.07
- Rutland RD-86 Clear The Air Odor Remover Spray, 8 fl ozSpecial Price $8.90 Regular Price $11.12
- Rutland RD-89 Concrete and Masonry Patch, 10.3 ozSpecial Price $7.11 Regular Price $8.89
- Rutland RD-83-6 Brick and Stone Cleaner, Spray On, 16 fl ozSpecial Price $6.23 Regular Price $7.79
- Rutland RD-565 White-Off Glass Ceramic Cleaning Cream, 8 fl ozSpecial Price $6.26 Regular Price $7.83
- Rutland RD-81V 1400 Degree F Brush On Premium High Temp Paint, Low VOC, 16 fl ozSpecial Price $32.76 Regular Price $40.95
- Rutland RD-81 1200 Degree F Brush On High Temp Paint, 16 fl ozSpecial Price $22.82 Regular Price $28.53
- Rutland RD-80 1200 Degree F Spray On High Temp Paint, 12 fl ozSpecial Price $12.34 Regular Price $15.43
- Rutland RD-WI-00710 William's Stove Polish Paste, 2.3 oz TubeSpecial Price $4.93 Regular Price $6.16
- Rutland RD-72 Liquid Stove and Grill Polish, 8 oz BottleSpecial Price $6.81 Regular Price $8.51
- Rutland RD-70 Stove Polish Paste, 2.3 oz TubeSpecial Price $5.86 Regular Price $7.33
- Rutland RD-641 Seal It Right Sealant, 10.3 oz CartridgeSpecial Price $13.64 Regular Price $17.05
Rutland Products has been a leading manufacturer of fireplace maintenance products since 1883. What started out as a small operation in Rutland, Vermont, has blossomed into a industry-leading brand based out of North Carolina.
Rutland prides itself on its broad range of American-made fireplace products. You'll find almost everything you need to maintain, clean, and repair indoor and outdoor hearths, chimneys, and fireplaces. Serving homeowners and professional contractors alike, Rutland's premium offering includes anything from fire starters and soot removers to sealants, cements, and brushes. Your favorite fire feature will be safe in Rutland's hands.
Rutland products are American-made to ensure the highest quality control standards. Many products come in smaller residential sizes as well as larger commercial sizes designed with fireplace contractors in mind.
From patches to castable mixes, you'll find everything you need to create a durable fireplace.
Ensure your fireplace is always safe, efficient, and clean with specially formulated cleaning supplies.
Find fire brick capable of standing up to the intense heat generated by an indoor fireplace.
Get a cozy room faster with a premium fire starter designed specifically for use with an indoor fireplace.
Keep your fireplace clean with brushes designed to get in hard to reach nooks and crannies.
Ensure a tight seal anywhere it's needed on your fireplace.
Keep your hands safe from the heat with quality fireplace gloves.
Regular paint won't do—shop temperature safe paint designed to withstand the intensity of a hot fireplace.
Rainbow Flame Crystals
Make your flames more fun with fire additives to change the colors of your flames.
Inferior products won't do the job. Make sure your adhesives and sealants can stand up to the heat.
Keep your wood fuel stacked and organized for easy access.
Always know what temperature your fireplace is operating at with a premium thermometer.
Effectively eliminate years of creosote and crust with these specially designed tools.