- Maxitrol MVRC255 Flame Modulating Safety Pilot Kit with Remote ControlAs low as $393.30
- Maxitrol MMVK Flame Modulating Spark-to-Pilot Safety Valve KitAs low as $277.20
- Maxitrol MMVK Flame Modulating Safety Valve KitAs low as $260.50
- Maxitrol 73332 Universal Gas Regulator, 1/2-InchSpecial Price $60.00 Regular Price $90.00
- 5 Reviews5 stars(4)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(1)As low as $37.50
Maxitrol, known first for their straight-thru-flow (STF) regulator design, dates to 1948 and the Detroit Regulator Company. This valve, also known as the Maxitrol Valve (a portmanteau of “maximum control”), had a major impact on the industry and was the foundation upon which the company’s success was built. The innovation was so impactful that, in 1953, Detroit Regulator Co. became the Maxitrol Company.
Based out of Southfield, Michigan, with additional facilities in Blissfield and Colon, Michigan, the Maxitrol Company continues to innovate and produce premium products for the gas industry.
Maxitrol gas valves and regulators are among the most widely used in the industry. These products are known for their quality and durability.