Broil King Grills & Outdoor Cooking Products
- Broil King REG-S420P Regal S420 Pro 4-Burner Freestanding Grill, 25.5-InchesAs low as $1,499.00
- Broil King 495051 Regal Pellet 400 Smoker and GrillSpecial Price $1,399.00 Regular Price $1,599.00
- Broil King 952654 Porta-Chef 320 3-Burner Portable Grill, 24-Inches, PropaneSpecial Price $399.00 Regular Price $449.00
- Broil King 493051 Crown Pellet 400 Smoker and GrillSpecial Price $999.00 Regular Price $1,049.00
- Broil King 955050 Regal Offset 400 Charcoal Smoker, 25.5-InchesSpecial Price $899.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Broil King BR-420 Baron 420 Pro 4-Burner Gas Grill, 57-InchesAs low as $949.00
Grills and Outdoor Cooking Products
Broil King has been manufacturing premium grills for more than 100 years. These grills are known for their premier performance, outstanding durability, and exceptional flavor creation. Every Broil King gas grill is built to provide unparalleled cooking versatility. No matter what model you choose, the legendary Broil King cooking system gives you the ability to cook almost anything on your grill in any style you desire.
Broil King gas grills are proudly manufactured in North American plants located in Huntington, IN; Dickson, TN; and Waterloo, Ontario. The cookbox, steel cart cabinet, shelves and many other components are all fabricated by a skilled North American workforce with quality North American sourced steel. Barbecue grill components are sourced with preference given to domestic suppliers whenever possible but do include some globally sourced components.
Broil King grills are covered by a comprehensive manufacturer warranty. Warranty terms vary by model and part. Consult a Broil King product manual for specific warranty and service information.
Broil King products are known for their performance, durability, and exceptional flavor potential. The unique Flav-R-Wave cooking system offers superior heat distribution and vaporizes drippings to infuse foods with flavor. Additionally, patented Dual-Tube burners feature premium construction and tube-in-tube side-ported design for even heating.