Regular Price $49.99 Special Price $37.49
American Fire Glass 1/4-Inch Premium Fire Glass, 10-Pounds, Cobalt Blue Reflective
Regular Price $53.99 Special Price $40.49
American Fire Glass 1/4-Inch Classic Fire Glass, 10-Pounds, Starfire
American Fire Glass 1/4-Inch Classic Fire Glass, 10-Pounds, Starfire offers a contemporary fire media option to accent your gas fire pit or fireplace. Enjoy as the flames dance on a platinum bed of crystals, and spread tranquility to any room or patio. All of our American Fire Glass products are made from glass that's been manufactured to guarantee no dangerous edges. What's more, all fire glass products have been quality inspected by highly trained professionals to ensure performance, elegance, and 100% customer satisfaction.
All of our fire glass comes in standard (10) pound increments - (10) pounds of fire glass amounts to a volume that is slightly less than 1 gallon. Picture a gallon of milk, and imagine that (10) pounds of fire glass will not quite fill that gallon jug. So how much do you need? Use our fire pit calculator and enter in the dimensions (in inches) you wish to fill. Usually, we recommend covering your burner until just covered, which can take anywhere from 1.5" to 4". Commonly, people find they end up needing more fire glass than they originally anticipated; for example - a standard 18" burner ring with a 24" diameter opening needs roughly (70) pounds, while a 24" burner ring with a 30" diameter opening needs roughly (110) pounds.
Please note, large media should not be placed on top of glass with a direct flame present, as this will melt the glass.
- Guaranteed For Life - Fire glass is guaranteed to maintain its color for life
- Heat Resistant - Heavy duty glass material withstands high heat
|Manufacturer||American Fire Glass|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AFF-STFR-10|
|Made in USA||No|
Located in Lake Elsinore, California, American Fire Glass is the world's premier manufacturer of fireplace and fire Pit glass - in addition to the wide variety of gas fire features they offer. Their products can be found in many of the world's most lavish homes, hotels, and restaurants in large part due to the high quality construction and contemporary design. All of American Fire Glass' fire glass is made from glass that's been manufactured to guarantee no dangerous edges - what's more, all fire glass products have been quality inspected by highly trained professionals to ensure performance, elegance, and 100% customer satisfaction. Be sure to add American Fire Glass' gas fire media to your next fireplace or fire pit project.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom-finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time to process.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turnaround to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight and will include free curb-side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of checkout. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $99.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $99.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose the delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb-side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard-to-reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returned to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or another form of payment used at the time of the original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which was not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in a new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at the time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged for original outbound shipping.