- Home /
- Napoleon St. Tropez Patio Flame Fire Table, Rectangular
The St. Tropez Patio Flame Fire Table, Rectangular by Napoleon offers a whole new dimension of outdoor entertaining with the natural beauty of fire. Perfect to take the chill out of the night air or to simply bring your friends and family together, lighting the 60,000 BTU stainless steel burner sparks an atmosphere like no other. The rustic bronze finish on the aluminum frame is contrasted by the beautiful topaz fire glass media to provide an elegant accent. The convenient battery powered controls make lighting this table a breeze for both propane and natural gas applications, while the thermocouple valve provides a flame sensor - shutting of gas supply if the flames are extinguished. Certified to CSA gas appliance standards, the Napoleon Patioflame fire pit table is sure to elevate your patio entertainment to the highest level while maintaining the utmost safety to protect you and your family.
- High Quality Construction - Stainless steel burner tray and aluminum table
- "Easy Start" Ignition - Simple controls with battery powered ignitor for easy ignition
- Aluminum "Decking" - High temperature, UV resistant aluminum frame with rustic bronze deck-style frame
- Propane Ready - Ready to use with a standard 20 lb. propane tank, Natural Gas conversion included; tank can be concealed inside base
- Chat Height - Convenient 23" height, perfect for entertaining family and friends
- High Output Capability - 60,000 BTU capability to provide warmth as well as looks
- Flame Sensor - Thermocouple valve senses flame presence, automatically closing the gas valve if flames are extinguished for added safety
- CSA Certified - Fully compliant with outdoor gas appliance standard
- Dimensions - 55.5" x 36" x 23" (Width x Depth x Height)
- Burner Dimensions - 30" x 10"
- BTU Output - 60,000
- Materials - Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Glass
- Fuel Type - Propane ready, Natural Gas conversion included
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.
|Shipping Status||Ships in 1 to 2 business days|
|Fuel Type||Propane or Natural Gas|
|Overall Length||56 Inches|
|Overall Width||36 Inches|
|Overall Height||23 Inches|
|Table Style||Chat Height|
|Stores LP Tank In Base||Yes|
|Burner Size||30x10 Inches|
|Burner Pan Material||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GPFTR3656BZ-1-GPFTR3656BZ-2|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
- List $88.00 You Save $18.01!
- List $312.00 You Save $63.00!
- Great Quality Review by Aaron
Easy to set up, Easy to use, Whole neighborhood enjoys it! (Posted on 4/9/2016)
- love the fire pit Review by roberto
Really happy I bought this.
Took less than an hour to set up.
Perfect table for anyone with an outdoor couch set up.
Plenty of ledge space for food or cocktails.
Good amount of heat, although have not had a really cold day to test.
Could use a few more of the glass rocks.
Overall would highly recommend... (Posted on 7/14/2015)
- push button ignition Review by Kate K. I.
I was truly impressed with this table. The flame height this table gives off with just the push of a button is just what we were looking for. The rustic look added a great look to our backyard patio set. (Posted on 5/6/2015)
Write Your Own Review
We inventory many of our products in our warehouse in North Liberty, Iowa to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the entire country. Certain custom finished products and other items will ship factory direct from the manufacturer when necessary and can take additional time processing.
Standard Ground Shipping:
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc). Having this flexibility allows us to provide the quickest turn around to process and ship your order. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Standard Freight Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight, and will include free curb side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Spotix Inc is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping:
All orders under $49.00 are subject to our flat rate $9.95 shipping fee, regardless of quantity or size. Flat Rate shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected.
Free Standard Shipping:
All orders exceeding $49.00 will qualify for free standard shipping; standard shipping applies to standard locations within the contiguous 48 states. Spotix Inc. reserves the right to choose delivery type, carrier, and service level of each shipment when standard shipping is selected. For Freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb side delivery and lift gate services; for exceptions (e.g. hard to reach areas) special considerations and fees may be applied.
Expedited Shipping Options:
Most items will be available for expedited shipping options in order to decrease shipping time; these options require you to call and speak to one of our Sales Representatives in order to determine availability and pricing.
Orders shipping internationally are not eligible for our free standard shipping. We regularly ship to Canada; for such orders, you are responsible to contact our sales representatives in order to determine shipping costs. Additional international shipping opportunities may be available, please call for availability. International orders are not eligible for our standard return policy; returns made internationally will be handled on a case by case basis.
30 Day Return Policy:
At Spotix Inc we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred by Spotix Inc. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returning to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please feel free to use our simple Return Form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization number) and we will process your return quickly.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- These items include but are not limited to: American Fyre Designs fire pits, fireplaces, and firewalls; HPC’s MLFPK, FPK, FPPK, and HWI fire pit kits; other custom products.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used at the time of original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
Spotix Inc reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged original outbound shipping.