Fire Pit Kits
- List: $193.00 Starting At: $142.95
- List: $154.00 Starting At: $113.95
- List: $162.00 Starting At: $119.95
- List: $158.00 Starting At: $116.95
- List: $2,084.00 Starting At: $1,812.00
- List: $1,958.00 Starting At: $1,702.00
- List: $2,031.00 Starting At: $1,766.00
- List: $2,189.00 Starting At: $1,903.00
- List: $2,463.00 Starting At: $2,141.00
- List: $2,179.00 Starting At: $1,894.00
- List: $125.00 Starting At: $91.95
- List: $198.00 Starting At: $145.95
Choosing the correct ignition type for your fire pit.
There's more to a gas fire pit than just a burner ring. Here's how to choose the right ignition source for your custom fire pit.
Match Light Kits
Easy to install and easier to operate, match light kits are straightforward and simple. Open the gas valve with a key, apply a flame and you're ready to enjoy your gas fire pit. Quick and efficient.
Spark Ignition Kits
No matches or lighters handy? No problem! Spark ignition kits feature a piezo spark igniter capable of lighting a burner with the push of a button. This is a great option for those looking for something more than just a manual ignition, but still desire simplicity.
Flame Sensing Kits
A flame sensing ignition kit offers the convenience of a push button spark ignition with the added safety of an automatic flame sensor. This unit can detect whether or not a pilot flame is present. If the pilot flame is extinguished, the gas valve on these units will automatically close to prevent gas build-up.
Electronic Ignition Kits
For those looking for the convenience of spark ignition with additional reliability, an electronic ignition kit is an excellent choice. These units feature a hot surface ignition or hot wire ignition system to ignite your propane or natural gas. They can also be used in conjunction with a remote control for added convenience. One important note—these units require electricity at the fire pit in order to operate. These are top of the line units often used by contractors in commercial fire pits, but they're also used in residential applications by consumers who want the best of the best.